Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Intro

Hello.

I guess simplicity is best when it comes to these virgin blog posts so.. here I go. Keeping it simple:

My name is Alysha but here, I'll be known as Elle Bee or Bee. This is my second personal blog through blogger. My first, I had for years and then in a dramatic fit of rage caused by a year of constant disappointment and failure, I deleted it.

I started this blog for no other reason but to write. Simple as that. I've realized how much the sanity of my mind and health of my heart depends on my ability and will to write. If you decide to read these musings.. they will seem to have no rhyme or reason. To that I say, welcome to my life. It usually has no rhyme or reason. Yet it will be the main topic of my writings. So enjoy..

To be honest, I'm just a 26 year old girl trying to make it out of this quarter-life crisis alive, sanity intact.

-ElleBee

No comments:

Post a Comment